Delivery of Orders
Our aim is to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Our processing time will partly depend on whether your item is made to order or something 'off our shelf'. For kits our normal processing time is within 1-2 working days after receipt of payment. We will advise you by email once your order has been dispatched.
For a made to order item our dispatch time will be longer, and you should allow a minimum of 10 working days. On placing an order the timescales will be discussed with you.
During very busy periods it may take longer to dispatch your order. If there is going to be a significant delay processing your order, we will contact you and give you an expected delivery date plus the option to cancel if you prefer.
The delivery method will depend on your location. Couriers we use to deliver our orders will include but not be limited to Royal Mail, Hermes, UPS and TNT.
Delivery is free when you spend £150 and over. For orders under £150 the shipping is calculated at the checkout based on weight. All shipping costs will be advised prior to dispatch.
Parcels of £150 and over: FREE (signed and tracked)
UK orders are usually delivered within 3-5 working days after the shipping date. All goods delivered to the UK (including Channel Islands) are sent either by Royal Mail, Hermes or UPS, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
If you need your order quicker than our normal delivery times please choose Express Shipping at checkout to ensure that your order is processed and shipped as quickly as possible.
We send our international orders via UPS or TNT, though occasionally use other couriers when necessary.
Most international orders are delivered within 3-10 working days, though can sometimes take longer depending on the destination. Please contact us for a more specific estimate.
Your parcel will be fully tracked during its journey and will require a signature at the time of delivery.
All prices on our website are in Pounds Sterling. When placing an order for delivery outside of the UK, you will be charged in Pounds Sterling, and your credit card company or bank will convert the amount into your local currency.
You may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a package reaches your country. Any local duties, taxes or customs charges assessed by your government are your responsibility. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. Charges for customs clearance and import duties must be borne by you. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information prior to placing your order. Please also note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
Items out of stock
If any of your items are out of stock you will be notified and the remainder of your order will be sent as soon as the goods are available at no additional shipping cost.
Exception to this will be if we are away from the studio attending exhibitions or running workshops. We will endeavour to advise you if there is to be any delay to despatch.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Items which have been customised or made to order cannot be returned.
- Sale items cannot be returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: allthingsraffia, 4 Brisbane Road, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 2HP, UK.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: allthingsraffia, 4 Brisbane Road, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 2HP, UK.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- We strongly recommend that you use a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.