Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to allthingsraffia Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions apply to the use of www.allthingsraffia.co.uk & allthingsraffia.com. By accessing this site and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order.
2. The www.allthingsraffia.co.uk website is operated by allthingsraffia.
3. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
4. The content of the website and samples are for your personal use only and you may not download the content (unless indicated), copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish or commercially exploit or create derivative work from the content or samples.
5. Unless otherwise stated the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all material (including, without limitation, photographs and graphical images) are the property of allthingsraffia.
a. allthingsraffia respects and rigorously abides by intellectual property laws. We are owners or lawful licensees of all design rights and content (including but not limited to designs, logos, colour schemes, graphic styles, text, images and videos) displayed on this website.
b. Any unauthorised copying, publication, reproduction or distribution of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright owners' rights and is therefore prohibited.
c. Any unauthorised use of allthingsraffia's trademarks, logos, slogans, screen shots, graphic styles, designs, copyrighted materials or any branded features without the prior written permission of allthingsraffia is strictly prohibited.
d. If you infringe upon allthingsraffia rights with respect to any property, you will be ordered to cease such illegal activity and you will be strictly liable to allthingsraffia for all damages (including recovery of legal fees) which may be suffered and/or incurred because of your infringement.
6. allthingsraffia reserves the right to change the prices of our products. All products are charged at the price shown on the date an order is placed. All our prices are shown in Pounds Sterling.
7. Reproduction of colours and images are as close as possible, but they may vary slightly from the photographs shown.
8. All designs are handmade, so slight variations may occur. All orders are subject to material availability, so should any item be unavailable; we will inform you and propose a similar alternative. We reserve the right to make substitutions to ensure the highest quality possible within the price quoted.
9. If you wish to cancel an order you must notify us in writing immediately, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a personalised order no refunds or exchanges will be allowed.
10. Any refunds or exchanges will be at our sole discretion and will only be made if the item is faulty or does not meet the specifications of your order.
11. All our orders will be sent by Royal Mail. Delivery charges will vary depending upon weight, size of your order and delivery service requested. All orders will require a signature. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only; we cannot be liable for delays in delivery due to the delivery service, or other circumstances beyond our control. Those items for delivery to countries outside of the European Union ("EU") may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the delivery is the importer in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees. In the case of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient, you also agree to pay any taxes, customs duties and fees levied on their behalf.
12. All orders are carefully packed to avoid damage in delivery, and any damage must therefore be notified immediately on receipt of the goods. Responsibility for damage to or loss of goods shall pass to the customer at the time of accepting delivery.
13. If you feel that there are any discrepancies with your order these must be communicated within 24 hours to us and confirmed in writing within 7 days.
14. In the event of a claim, for defectively produced goods, settlement will be limited to a maximum of the total value of the goods, and allthingsraffia do not accept any liability in respect of any consequential losses howsoever they may be caused.
15. allthingsraffia will not be liable to the customer or be deemed in breach of this agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of allthigsraffia's obligations in relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond allthingsraffia's reasonable control. The following shall be regarded as non-exclusive examples of causes beyond allthingsraffia's reasonable control:
a. Act of God, flood, explosion, fire or accident.
b. War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition.
c. Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of governmental, parliamentary or local authority
d. Import or export regulations or embargoes
e. Strikes, lock-outs or any other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of allthingsraffia or of a third party)
f. Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery.
g. Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
h. Pandemics or other national or international events causing interruption to trade.
16. Any dispute claims or proceedings of whatever nature between allthingsraffia and the Customer in connection with or arising out of the validity, construction or performance of this agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of The High Court of England and Wales, to which both parties irrevocably submit. The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by English Law.
17. We cannot be held responsible for damage which occurs when you post individual items to your guests.
18. allthingsraffia will not share any information that you provide with any third party. The information you pass onto us will enable us to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to invoice you and contact you when necessary concerning your orders. We may also use and analyse the information we collect to improve and develop our business.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
All designs copyright protected by allthingsraffia.
allthingsraffia logo designed by Claire Hawkins.
We are always happy to talk with retailers who may like to stock allthingsraffia products. Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss any proposals.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments